Free Download Mod Game ( com.BaronnerieGames.Rift ) Breach Wanderers: A Roguelike Deckbuilder modded game download with unlimited money for android
★ Get a taste of the game for free, with no ads! A single purchase unlocks the full premium game. ★
Breach Wanderers combines elements from Collectible Card Games and Roguelike Deckbuilders in a brand new way! Create your own decks and choose which cards you will see each time you enter the Breach! With an abundance of creative freedom, choose your hero, create your deck and upgrade your guild before setting off for a new adventure.
– Customize your Deck: Create your own starting deck and card pool before departing for a run. You’ll never see a card you don’t want to see! Breach Wanderers opens up a world of strategic possibilities to play with when fighting through the breach.
– RPG Progression: Level-up your heroes to get them prepared for the challenges to come. You can further tune the game to your playstyle with customizable guild upgrades!
– A Familiar Roguelike Experience: While you can choose how you begin a run, what awaits you in the Breach is different every time! Monsters, special events, items and challenges are all randomized, making every run a unique adventure!
What is currently in the Early Access version of the game?
– 5 playable characters, each with their unique skills and unique cards
– 2 dangerous areas to explore
– 3 buildings to customize and upgrade your guild
– Over 300 cards
– Over 100 items to equip
– Over 25 monsters to face
What can you expect from the finished game?
– 8 playable characters, each with their unique skills and unique cards
– 5 dangerous areas to explore
– 4 buildings to customize and upgrade your guild
– Over 600 cards
– Over 200 items to equip
– Over 60 monsters to face
Ideally this would be the last bugfix patch for now!
The next patch would be the “Fetid Coast” update, which may take a bit longer.
– Reduced the amount of gold gained by quest when all cards are unlocked
– Increased the odds of obtaining Character cards in Quickplay
– “Heal” is now separated from “Support” when showing enemy Next Moves
– Enemies now have names 🙂
– Fixed some bugs